Thursday, July 3, 2008

I can't believe I missed an entire store!

We have been here over eight months now. I have been to the BX approximately four billion times. The BX is not large. Today I was in the BX for the four billion and first time. I saw a man wheeling a dolly filled with salmon oil in the opposite direction. I whipped around and followed him, because salmon oil is one of the things I haven't been able to get here. I followed him all the way to the GNC store I had NEVER SEEN, a total of about 200 feet, where there is a whole shelf of fish oil, including the very brand of children's DHA that I have been buying online. While the store mostly stocks body building powder and various not-yet-banned weight loss concoctions, it also has vitamins and natural remedies. Tomorrow I plan to poke around in the ladies room- maybe I can find a Target.

No comments: