Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Blame by numbers

It has been five days since I have posted. In that time, two children have had three infections, requiring two ointments and one liquid, three times daily for seven days each, as well as three cleansing baths and/or warm compresses daily. After each bath, the tub has to be rinsed with 16 squirts of Clorox. I thought of asking the doctor more about the unfamiliar things of which she spoke: 'disinfect' and 'sanitary' but she already thinks I'm a dirty hippie, so I came home and googled them instead.

All together, this has resulted in approximately 67,000 tantrums, 1,003 thrown items (three by me), 38 night wakings and zero blog posts. I was a little concerned that my blogging might suffer after I was absorbed by the collective but Facebook is innocent, this time.

2 comments:

Tori said...

My god, what did they get?

Helen said...

I've told you a million times not to exaggerate.