Tuesday, June 3, 2008

May 2008

I finally have my blog online, and I am trying to catch it up. And then I'm going to try to keep it updated. I have a new system, you see. I have this newfangled thing called a date book, where I write what is known as a 'to-do' list. Then, every day I look at my 'to-do' list and it tells me what to do! So, I will add 'write blog post' to my list, and it's all but done. I have heard of these date books before, of course, but I have never been an early adapter; I like to wait until they have all the bugs worked out.

We have moved on base, to the Hallasan Tower. We like it very much- we have a lot more room here and it's very convenient being on base. There have been a few minor issues with the elevators, the hot water, the dryer, and the blinds but since the building was built by the Corps, I have total confidence.

Shane had his birthday on May 11th. I had the crud again so we didn't have much of a party, though he did appreciate the chocolate cake Weston and I made for him.

No comments: