Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Fox in the henhouse!

That would be me. The fox, that is. In more ways than one, but today I am talking about the thrift store! I went to thrift store volunteer training today. I am going to start working there for a couple of hours on Monday mornings while the boys are at 'school'. There were four new volunteers there today and they showed us all around the double top secret back room, and how to sort and price, and how to run the register. My friends, you will not believe this, but there are entire rooms of completely unsorted booty for me to pillage at will! The donations come in via a drop box. They get hauled in and sit until someone (me!) can sort them, then put into labeled bags for placement on the sales floor. Don't you just love my thrift store lingo? Oooooh, I can hardly wait til Monday!

No comments: