Thursday, October 2, 2008

Social interaction in the pre-school set

Weston: I have lots of friends: Hannah, Rilee, To'Seanna. Do you have any friends?
Friend: I have lots of friends! Poopy pee! Stupid! Stupid! Poop!
Both (very loudly, rolling on floor): Bwahhhh Ha Ha Hahahahahaahaa!
(short interval)
W: Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Me: What's wrong?
W: He said he hates my toys! Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Friend's Mom: Did he really say that? Friend, did you say that?
F: YES!
W: Waaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
(short interval)
F: Follow me!
W: NO! I'm the leader!
Both: Scream loudly, run down hall

Repeat until blood drips from my ears.

Moving on, thanks for all the great ideas for the cake solar system! We are going to try out some of the ideas this weekend so we don't make rookie mistakes on b-day. Weston and I talked about it this afternoon, and he had a great idea too: ice cream planets! I will keep you posted.

4 comments:

Helen said...

Yup, that sounds about right. Accept I think you are being to kind....

Helen said...

Except....that is. My brain is fried.

Helen said...

You know I was thinking (smell the burn)...you should make an extra planet "Planet Weston". You can explain that it is an undiscovered planet because they find new ones all the time.

ann daggett said...

how bout' a poop log for a birthday cake... ha ha ha ...lol.. i am cracking myself up... weston would really love it and appreciate it.........smell ya later..