Some things I am finding odd:
1. When I go to the store, there is no one I know there!
2. Starbucks is cheap! I got Weston a hot chocolate and a tea for myself yesterday, and it was $3.34.
3. Everyone stops for the stop signs and lights. ALL of them!
4. None of the cars have the steering wheel on the right.
5. No one is admiring my children.
6. The array of products to choose from is dizzying, so shopping takes a lot longer.
7. There is no odor of kimchi wafting about when I come home.
5 hours ago