Monday, September 1, 2008

Tagged. Hmmm.

I hope there is not a time limit on these things. I got this several days ago but I didn't know what to do with it. First I didn't know what I was supposed to do, then when I figured that out, I started looking at the questions, and they are deceptively hard. Like cake vs. pie: What kind of cake? What kind of pie? And why should I have to make such a hard choice? It's probably not intended to be quite so difficult, so here goes. But with commentary, because I am unable to resist.

a. attached or single? Attached.
b. best friend? No. I am not a 'best friend' kind of girl.
c. cake or pie? Both. And cookies.
d. day of choice? I don't know. For what?
e. essential items? Books, carmex, wine and chocolate.
f. favorite color(s)? Green, in varying shades.
g. gummy bears or worms? Worms, the sour kind.
h. hometown? Auburn, Washington.
i. favorite indulgence? Thrifting.
j. january or july? January.
k. kids? Yes.
l. life isn't complete without?Books.
m. marriage date? February 10th, 2001
n. number of brothers or sisters? One sister.
o.oranges or apples? Apples, because they are easier, what with all the orange peeling. And the whole keeping the doctor away thing.
p. phobias? No.
q. quotes? 'When you stare into the abyss, the abyss also stares into you'. Or something like that.
r. reasons to smile? Yes.
s. season of choice? Spring and Fall. Not too hot, not too cold.
t. tag 5 people: Tori, Janel, Ann, Anna J, Lauren
u. unknown fact about me? I am a bit of a geek. Oh wait, that is so not unknown.
v. vacation of choice? Deserted coast in the cool season.
w. worst habit? I am messy.
x. xray or ultrasound? What kind of weird question is this? I get that they needed an 'x' question, but come on! If I need either one, please just shoot me.
y. your favorite food? Bread.
z. zodiac sign? Aquarius.

2 comments:

ann daggett said...

i guess i know you pretty well, because most of those i guessed for you.....thats a fun little game....oh, and tag your it!!!!!!!

Greg and Shara said...

Funny Anna...you always make me laugh...out-loud! Thanks for participating :)