Sunday, August 24, 2008

Lactating Superfriends


Most of the time we lead ordinary Osan lives- changing diapers, going to the playground, congregating at pizza night on Mondays, and frantically, furtively shopping online while we suck down wine. Oh wait, that last one might just be me. But when the lactaphone rings or the boob-signal lights up the night sky, beaming a beacon of hope in the shape of a huge shining mammary, we drop everything and bounce into action. I am Colostra, able to destroy vicious organisms in a single squirt.

Some people just call us 'Osan Breastfeeding Support Group, but we call ourselves 'Lactating Superfriends'. That has a much nicer ring to it, don't you think? Wherever nipple confusion rears its ugly head, we will be there. Whenever supply is low, we will be there.

What? I'm crazy, you say? Fine. Have it your way, but if that's the way you're going to be I'm totally not going to show you my suit.

4 comments:

Helen said...

I just don't know what to do with this post. It's like a moth to flame. I don't want to look at it, but I just can't help myself.

Lauren said...

I have to agree with Helen...all I can do is giggle.

BS to the BC said...

Did you actually cut out some felt and take a picture of it? Totally mammalicious...I love it!!

Anna said...

It's actually just construction paper; felt would have been way better, but I'm not any too clever about such things!