Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Excuses

I have a jillion and three entries in the pipeline: musings on social skills, ramblings about the future, all the latest from Korea, and a few little surprises. Fascinating stuff, I tell ya. But:

1. The swimming lessons are kicking my butt;

2. It is January 13th and it seems like the entire year has gotten away from me already; and

3. Lloyd is working a weird schedule this week, forcing me to do bedtime BY MYSELF. This pretty much ruins me for the entire evening and into the morning, when I have to do the swimming lessons, which, as I may have mentioned, are KICKING MY BUTT.

So, we have been watching tv and not blogging. Or cleaning, or cooking. Or getting dressed, if you must know all the dirty little details. Which leaves me with a question for you: When did Sesame Street stop ending with the 'Adventures of Trash Gordon' and start ending with those ridiculous 'Adventures of Gina the Veterinarian'?

4 comments:

razorassdragnet said...

Annadear,
Your lament I can relate to:don't move my cheese,PLEASE!!
Trash Gordon is pretty queer too, I recall, but I have yet to watch THe Adventures of the Gina Veterinarian -that sounds consummately weird.Reminds me of my ex-sister-in-law (and yours)-I'll have to watch it and find out sometime!!

Helen said...

I wondered the same thing. It's ruined Sesame Street for me. Really. Can't they be more considerate. Well, SS is overrated in my opinion.

FrenchyMcFrenchcake said...

whats wrong with veggies?? If i were living in korea, i d seriously consider a veggie lifestyle, maybe?
YIPES to unknown meat orgins!

Strommer Family said...

No Trash Gordon anymore?? What on heaven's green earth do they think they're doing!!?? Now Slimy won't have a good night's sleep!! ;)