Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Yes and No






































YES!


I have finally managed to scrape my hair into a scabby ponytail. It's as lovely as it sounds.

Spiffy new-to-us Korean style bed purchased for a song from friends who are moving.

Banner day at the Thrift Store: Two pairs of Juicy sweats, J Crew boiled wool coat, two dresses, sweater, pants, Blue's Clues lunch box, two Dora videos and two books.

Eight years of marital bliss.

Federal taxes completed and e-filed.

Almost my birthday.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Swimming lessons
tomorrow.

Have to watch Dora again.

IRS now has access to my bank account information.

Friend with same birthday as me, only one year YOUNGER, has daughter getting married this summer.

Friend nagging me to make a list of 101 things I want to accomplish in 1001 days. So far I have thought of one: survive next 1001 days. Oh wait, I have one more: allow husband and children to survive next 1001 days. So that's two. I could probably commit to accomplishing those two things for the next two days; that's much more realistic.

No comments: