Thursday, February 12, 2009

What do you think this means?

I remember a Star Trek episode where the Enterprise was being attacked by some kind of rays that prevented the REM stage of sleep from occurring, thereby driving the crew insane. Too bad the aliens didn't think their plan out a little more thoroughly; they could have saved themselves quite a bit of alien currency if they'd just let a few squealing toddlers loose on the bridge instead of investing all that cash in some sort of fancy ray generator.

I almost never have, or remember, dreams, but I had a whopper last night I just have to share, once again breaking my promise. In my dream, I went to the bathroom in the middle of the night only to find that someone had left the seat up on the oversized and not-especially-clean toilet. I fell in up to my shoulders, and after I struggled out, I was disgusted enough to immediately begin cleaning. Then Queen Elizabeth, elegantly dressed in her cape and tiara, sailed regally through the door and started helping.

I wonder how much she charges. I could really use an ajima that speaks English.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny that you write about dreams today. I don't remember mine too well these days either. But I did dream I gave birth to a sumo wrestler the other night...think I'll stop taking that benedryl before bedtime...

Helen said...

I think it means that you are feeling guilty for putting on airs.

Anonymous said...

And it would be "proper" english at that! ;- D

-Danicka