1. Had fabulous breastfeeding support group meeting today. Plenty of leftover pie, cupcakes and banana bread.
2. Traded Weleda tooth gel for some Starbucks ground coffee.
3. Fun playdate, with fruit flavored candy canes.
4. Finished onerous military-related chore in record time.
5. Night weaning commenced; Lloyd on duty equals unbroken sleep for me, as long as I have adequate hearing protection.
6. Sister says hummingbird is probably only for her; my sign is something different like a bird, butterfly or coin. None of those, but plenty of dirty diapers, dust bunnies and broken toys. Maybe my sign is one of those.
7. Two new Ridiculous but Reasonable statements collected: 'Now, be nice with that gun' and 'Don't pee on the answering machine.'
UPDATED: I have become what I have sneered at.
11 hours ago