Thursday, November 27, 2008

I kind of like being crazy



I did, indeed, reorganize my kitchen cabinets. The 'after' photo might not look appreciably different to you, but now like items are all together. Tea and coffee, snacks, baking supplies, cereals, pasta and beans, and canned goods all have a designated place. I haven't labeled the shelves but I am thinking that's a pretty good idea.

And I didn't stop there: I also scrubbed the inside and outside of the coffee maker, and cleaned the gunk off the outside of the blender, probably for the first time in my entire life. I still have no idea why, but I'm starting to get used to it. Lloyd and I have both been marginally more careful to keep things clean when we cook and eat.

Reckon I should do the refrigerator/freezer? I was going to post a picture of my linen closet, too, but that is too embarrassing even for me.

2 comments:

Helen said...

What did you do with my friend Anna!?!

ann daggett said...

where did anna go???? i am proud of this new person, i bet you are a clone of anna and anna is still back in seattle at the wine bar or at starbucks!!!!!