Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Blahg

Blah humblog. I have been trying to post for DAYS. I hate it when I don't have a good post. I've started lots of them and there is something wrong with all of them. This one's too dreary, that one needs to go on the secret blog, the other one is too much like a million other ones (I foolishly try to go somewhere, the kids are dirty and screaming, people are glaring at me, I'm embarrassed, blah, blah, BLAH). I don't want to write about my dirty house, the latest happenings around Osan, or Weston's latest brilliance.

I need some inspiration, in the form of guest posts and/or chocolates. Please send them right away. At least three Stories from Korea readers will be grateful.

1 comment:

Tori said...

I want to read the one that needs to go to the secret blog. I'd help you out, but all I have are pictures of Lucas. I don't think your readers really care about that.