Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Updates

It was ever-so-gently brought to my attention recently that I had neglected to tie up a few loose ends around here, so I have a few updates:

1. Mrs. Osan Pageant: We have many lovely ladies here, and I did receive some additional entries, but it is just so hard to choose! I will make an effort to crown a winner in the not-too-distant future, so don't give up hope, Osan beauties!

2. Normal or not (military spouse poll): The poll closed and the result are striking. I do, indeed, have a theory and hope to share it soon.

3. Tapping: I was a little hesitant to share this earlier, but I have been a nail biter since I was a wee lass. I tapped on it, and I have had no urge to nibble my nails or chew on my cuticles since. They are growing nicely and I may need a manicure soon. Coincidence? I think not. I'm not a fan of coincidences, which is interestingly the subject of post I have in the works. What a strange and fortuitous occurrence!

Nighty-night from Korea!

1 comment:

C Mike said...

There are a large number of ways to produce answers to your problems. For only one example, you could look up pret...natural in the wikipedia to complement/supplement the marginally helpful info from other commenters. Attempt to edit everything you learned from every source into an accurate, coherent whole. If you can do it, you've answered two questions. Also, have Lloyd take a look at your Mac issue.