Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Yeah, yeah, yeah


I know, I know: no new posts AGAIN. Sorry, AGAIN. Sincerely, I have been running myself ragged with all the thrifting. No lie, I am actually sore. My thrifting muscles must be in real disrepair. I'm not really sure what that says about me, but I'm thinking it could be a new sport. My sister has gotten interested in 'chi running' and I totally think I could invent 'chi thrifting'. It would be very cool, all zen and jedi master-ish, my basket would be full of effortless bargains and there would be no pain.

No? Well, then, just check out my latest scores! Is this not the most awesome coat you have ever seen? Five bucks, baby! I just can't wait for that Osan winter.

2 comments:

Helen said...

Um, I'm trying to figure out if the pants came with the coat? Free gift with purchase? If so, which one did you pay for?

Also, Chi Running? Are you kidding me?

OK, I'm sorry, but I've had all my heckling stored up with a lack of outlet. Save me from myself!

Amanda Evans said...

OMG, Anna, are you seriously going to wear that coat? You ROCK!!!!